It is always beneficial to have and maintain regular pedicures, as long as your have no complications that prevent you from having one (please see below) I would recommend everyone, male & female consider regular pedicure treatments.
Benefits of a Pedicure
- Nail Health. Most people will suffer from ingrowing and irregular growth of their toenails. Regular pedicures ensures your nails grow in the correct direction and irregular growth is minimised. Having a buffed finish has extra benefits due to the increased blood flow providing nutrients which are vital for good nail health & growth.
- Cuticle Care. Our feet tend to be the most neglected part of our body and yet we spend an incredible amount of time daily using them. Over grown dead cuticles can make your nails and feet look dry and untidy, both pedicure packages include in depth cuticle treatment to tidy neglected cuticles and ensure a clean, polished surface ready for your buff or polish finish.
- Skin Care. The majority of people will suffer from some form of hard skin, whether mild or extreme. Ill fitting shoes, regular wear of trainers, sandals and flip-flops or simply not wearing shoes will contribute to various levels of hard skin and callouses. The combined use of a foot file and various scrubs & lotions help reduce troubled areas, leaving the skin incredibly moisturised, smooth and provide a better overall appearance.
(Extreme cases of hard skin will need multiple visits, extreme use of a foot file is not advised during one sitting.)
- Improved Circulation. A benefit from a leg massage is the stimulation of blood and lymph flow. Lymph nodes are also known as glands when they get overloaded with toxins they can swell and feel tender. Therefore a leg massage can help our lymph to flow more easily up to our knees for better and more efficient drainage. Drinking a glass of water after massage is also helpful as this helps to flush these toxins out of the body.
(Due to medical reasons unfortunately it is advised not to provide a massage treatment to clients undergoing, or who have previously undergone treatment for cancer)
- Relaxation. The one thing clients always remember about a pedicure is how relaxed they make you feel. Having one of the most neglected parts of the body thoroughly pampered can leave you feeling like you are walking on clouds. Taking time out for yourself to truly relax, de-stress and let go of tension is vital for your health and literally putting your feet up to allow yourself to indulge in a pedicure is one of the best ways to achieve this.
File, Tidy, Polish £15
This is a wet soak treatment to allow the softening and improved appearance of cuticles
Luxury Pedicure £30
This is a highly indulgent treatment using a combination of up to 6 soaks, creams, scrubs, lotions & with the addition of heated boots
Unfortunately if you are or think you may have any of the following conditions I am unable to proceed with your treatment. Please read the following conditions thoroughly as you may still be charged for a treatment call out that can not be proceeded with.
- Fungal Infection – examples being Athletes Foot & Ringworm
- Bacterial Infection – areas that are red, swollen or excreting fluid are usually infected areas
- Viral infection – Verrucas are a common viral infection of the foot
- Parasitic Infection – examples being scabies
- Severe Nail Separation
- Severe Eczema
- Severe Psoriasis
- Severe Bruising